The Pantglas Owners Club - Wales
Dyfed, Dyfed - Wales
Property ID: 1630
Pantglas provides a fully-licensed restaurant, a coffee shop, bar, and entertainment events for its guests. Wales offers some of the best fishing rivers. Llandeilo, Pembrokshire National Park, and Brecon Beacons National Park are only a short drive away. Golf courses are within an easy driving distance. A Pantglas vacation can be as quiet and relaxing, or as active as a visitor wants.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Please note that Resort no longer supplying Cot Bedding.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 18.00 to 50.00 GBP.
- 2016 utility fees - June to August from 18gbp to 28gbp & September to May from 30gbp to 50gbp, please contact Resort for more information.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 15.00 to 45.00 GBP. (Utility fees varies from unit size and season.)
- Please be aware - Coach House Restaurant is opened Wednesday – Friday 6.30pm (Last orders at 8.30pm) & Sunday 12.30pm – 2.30pm.
- Please be aware - Coffee Shop is opened Saturday & Sunday 10am – 10pm & Monday to Friday 12.30pm – 10pm (Meals served until 9.30pm).
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||12/12/2015 - 12/19/2015||$1,099.99$999.99||Select|
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||12/12/2015 - 12/19/2015||$1,099.99$999.99||Select|
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||11/26/2016 - 12/3/2016||$1,559.99$1,459.99||Select|