Top Destinations / Casino & Gaming Vacation
CASINO & GAMING VACATION
FROM BRIGHT LIGHTS TO REFLECTING WATERS
From the bright lights of Las Vegas to the distinctive sounds of New Orleans to the reflecting waters of Aruba, Endless Vacation Rentals is there, offering space to relax and recover from each days excitement.
1. Hitting the casinos for the first time? Set a limit and stick to it.
2. Even the most avid gambler needs a break every once in a while. Don't visit a place such as Vegas or Atlantic City without sampling some of the many other activities these great destinations have to offer.
3. Many Endless Vacations resorts offer programs and activities of their own. Check with the resort before you arrive to see whats available, and if any advance reservations are needed.
4. Confirm your travel and activity reservations before you leave. If you think youll arrive after the scheduled check-in time, notify your resort and find out if any special instructions are needed.
5. If you feel more comfortable purchasing travelers checks, don't wait until the last minute. Pack (in a separate place) contact numbers in case your credit cards or travelers checks get lost or stolen.
6. If you'll be leaving the country, make two copies of each traveler's passport. Leave one copy with a friend or family member; take the other with you and store it in your resort safe.
7. Check the weather at your destination a day or two before your departure. Many websites, such as www.weather.com, offer quick and easy ways to access a forecast almost anywhere.
8. Pack important items in your carry-on that you may need if your bags get delayed (medications, travel documents, etc.).
9. If you are driving (or renting a car to get from airport to resort), consider visiting a website such as www.mapquest.com for directions and approximate driving times. Then have a GPS or road atlas handy, if possible, to help for those times when you accidently venture off course.
10. You may be headed to a resort with the comforts of home, but that doesn't mean you have to take your home with you. Many things may be bought during a quick visit to the grocery store, either right before or after you check in.